Last Modified: 4/2018
Welcome to the Equity One Franchisors, LLC (“Equity One”, or “us”, “we” or the correlative term “our”) website (referred to herein as the “Website”) which you have accessed via one of the following URLs: www.ggiausa.com, WWW.globalgreeninsuranceonline.com, www.globalgreeninsuranceagency.com, www.globalgreeninsuranceagent.com, www.equityonefranchisors.com, or www.eq1f.com.
- ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on this Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Website.
To access this Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain contact information from time to time which, depending on the services used, may include, but not be limited to name, email address and zip code.
For avoidance of doubt, this Website does not permit you to create an account or otherwise permit you to provide any information except as provided for in this Website.
- LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
This Website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. These links include links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. The use of links to third party websites does not constitute or imply any affiliation with any of the third party websites or the owners thereof, and we do not endorse any such websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Equity One or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution for commercial purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- To the extent we link to social media networks in connection with this Website, e.g., Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media networks, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Print, download or otherwise uses this Website for any commercial purpose (other than with respect to inquiries about becoming a franchisee of Equity One).
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website for any commercial purpose.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Trade Practices Act, and the U.S. Export Administration Act).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Equity One, an Equity One employee, a franchisee or licensee of Equity One, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Equity One or users of this Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Violate or attempt to violate any security features of this Website, or use or attempt to use this Website to violate any security features of a third party site, including without limitation:
- Accessing content not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Website, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Reverse looking-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to this Website or any other customer of Equity One, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit this Website or information made available or offered by or through this Website, in any manner in which the purpose is to reveal or misuse any information, including but not limited, to personal identification, other than your own information, as provided by this Website.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, submitting to this Website a virus, Trojan horse, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, overloading this Website, or “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” this Website.
- Attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Equity One in providing this Website.
- Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website.
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; RIGHT TO TERMINATE
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of this Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through this Website. YOU WAIVE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS EQUITY ONE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review any material before it is posted on this Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Equity One, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Equity One. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or this Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. NEITHER WE, OUR AFFILIATE NOR ANY OTHER GLOBALGREEN AGENCY, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EQUITY ONE, NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EQUITY ONE, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE. EQUITY ONE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION TO AND NOT IN LIMITATION OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER EQUITY ONE, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH EQUITY ONE, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL EQUITY ONE, ITS AFFILIATE, ANY OTHER GLOBALGREEN AGENCIES OR ITS OR THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF EQUITY ONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- EQUITABLE RELIEF
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to this Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equity One does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website. Except as expressly provided in a separate written agreement entered into between you and Equity One. Please note that any information or material sent or submitted to Equity One will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Equity One any information or material, you grant Equity One an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Equity One is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we ask your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
This website is operated by:
WordPress through SiteGround